It doesn’t get much easier than this. Just three ingredients to make these easy small batch Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Meatballs! Double the recipe for the perfect potluck dish.
Ingredient for Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Meatballs
Just three easy to find and simple ingredients.
- Raspberry Jam - raspberry jam is the secret ingredient to these meatballs. I find it's milder flavor and lower in sugar than Grape jelly. The Bonne Maman is my go-to brand for jam and preserves.
- Garlic Chili Sauce – my goto is a fabulous sauce made by Huy Fong Foods. You should be able to find this brand in most chain grocery stores. Another option is Heinz Chili Sauce.
- Frozen Meatballs – pick up a bag in the frozen section, I prefer the homestyle variety. Avoid brands that use large amounts of fillers like breadcrumbs and cellulose. To make meatballs from scratch check out my homemade sweet & spicy meatball recipe.
How to cook the meatballs faster?
Speed up the cooking time by first microwaving the frozen meatballs per the package instructions and reduce the slow cooker time to 2 hours.
- Place the frozen meatballs, chili sauce, and jam in a 2-quart slow cooker and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 4 hours.
Share and enjoy!