It doesn’t get much easier than this. Just three ingredients to make these easy small batch Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Meatballs! Double the recipe for the perfect potluck dish.
Ingredient for Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Meatballs
Just three easy to find and simple ingredients.
- Raspberry Jam - raspberry jam is the secret ingredient to these meatballs. I find it's milder flavor and lower in sugar than Grape jelly. The Bonne Maman is my go-to brand for jam and preserves.
- Garlic Chili Sauce – my goto is a fabulous sauce made by Huy Fong Foods. You should be able to find this brand in most chain grocery stores. Another option is Heinz Chili Sauce.
- Frozen Meatballs – pick up a bag in the frozen section, I prefer the homestyle variety. Avoid brands that use large amounts of fillers like breadcrumbs and cellulose. To make meatballs from scratch check out my homemade sweet & spicy meatball recipe.
- Place the frozen meatballs, chili sauce, and jam in a 2-quart slow cooker and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 4 hours.
Share and enjoy!
Speed up the cooking time by first microwaving the frozen meatballs per the package instructions and reduce the slow cooker time to 2 hours.