Love cheesecake like I do? My classic small cheesecake recipe is made with a graham cracker crust and topped with fresh bananas. Enjoy this banana chocolate chip cheesecake with a cup of espresso after dinner.
A classic cheesecake and graham cracker crust topped with bananas. Made in a small springform pan its just enough for 3-4 people to enjoy with a cup of espresso.
- 5 full-sheets graham crackers, ground fine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Prepare a four-inch spring form pan by lightly spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the graham crackers to a blender or food processor and process until you have fine crumbs.
- In a small mixing bowl add the crumbs and melted butter and mix until well moistened.
- Spoon crumbs into the springform pan and tap down until well compacted
Cheesecake Filling Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer on-low setting, add the cream cheese and sugar and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the orange juice and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl mash 1/2 banana and add mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared four-inch springform pan.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until top of cheesecake is set and just barely beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for one hour before removing from springform pan. Run a knife around the edges before release the springform. Run a wide metal spatula under the crust to transfer to a serving plate.
- Chill for 3-4 hours. Top with remaining bananas right before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 23mg Sodium: 155mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5g Protein: 1g