- AWeekendCook.com either owns the copyright or has the rights to use all photographs on the site.
- If you wish spotlight/feature one of the recipes on this website on your website or blog, you have permission to publish one (1) photo with credit to AWeekendCook.com and a clear link back to that specific website page where the recipe can be found.
Recipe Sharing Policy
- You may not republish any recipe from AWeekendCook.com. I do not allow websites or publications (such as print newsletters and magazines) to publish my recipes. My recipes are copyrighted material and may not be published elsewhere without written permission.
- If you wish to share the recipe on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc.) please direct them to the recipe page on AWeekendCook.com.
- If you are a fellow blogger who would like to share one of my recipes on your blog or website, you have permission to do so only with the following conditions:
- Completely rewrite the instructions in your own words (do NOT copy and paste mine)
- If you do not wish to rewrite the instructions in your own words, you may share the ingredient list ONLY and direct your readers/viewers to my recipe page to obtain the full instructions.
- In all cases, you must credit A Weekend Cook by name
- In all cases, you must provide a clear and clickable link back to the recipe page on AWeekendCook.com
- Under NO circumstances may my recipes, blog posts, or articles be copied and pasted as-is and directly onto other websites or blogs.
For questions that are not answered above, email me at: info (at) aweekendcook (dot) com.