A perfect simple dessert for any time of the year. A single serve no bake Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake is the ultimate easy summer decadent no-bake dessert. Add in strawberry rhubarb jam or other preserves and top with crumbled graham crackers. For an extra topping, a dollop of strawberry rhubarb jam, orange curd or a lemon curd works nicely.
Want to serve more, then try 6-inch cheesecake recipe .
Easy and creamy no-bake cheesecake can be made with a variety of jams or yogurts. Bake in a 4-inch tart pan or a half-pint wide mouth mason jar ← (affiliate link)or another single-serving baking dish.
Click the recipe link at the top of the page to go straight to the printable recipe card which includes ingredient amounts with a detailed ingredient list, instructions, and recipe notes. You can also scroll through the post for helpful tips and step-by-step instructions. The recipe card is located at the bottom of the post.
Why you will love this recipe
This recipe comes together in a matter of minutes plus the time to chill. With no eggs and no baking, you have a foolproof dessert. The filling is creamy the crust is classic and all you need is a spoon or mini spatula and a couple of bowls. You can add different extracts and toppings for an endless variety of cheesecake flavors.
No added sugar because the jam provides enough sweetness to this lovely little cheesecake.
- Cream cheese – Low-fat versions are fine to use.
- Greek yogurt – Plain Greek yogurt really works best however you can substitute cool whip type prepared dessert topping.
- Lemon juice – Lime juice can also be used. I recommend only using fresh-squeezed juice.
- Vanilla extract – for a more citrus flavor half the vanilla and add some lemon extract.
- Graham Crackers – Use the plain variety. you can also make chocolate wafer crust with The Famous chocolate wafers.
- Butter – The melted holds the crust together. Slowly add the melted butter to just moistened.
(Note: please see the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the complete written instructions.)
Break the graham crackers into small pieces and place them in a Ziploc bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
In a small bowl mix together the crumbs and melted butter. Mix until crumbs are moistened.
Spoon the crumbs into a small tart pan and press down with your fingers or the bottom of a glass to compact the crust.
In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth.
Fold in the strawberry rhubarb jam and spoon it into the prepared tart pan. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
Mini No-Bake Cheesecake: Frequently Asked Questions
The classic chocolate wafer crust always works or use a shortbread cookie or vanilla wafer or just about any cookie will work.
If you rarely use Greek yogurt, use heavy cream r sour cream for a tangier cheesecake. If using heavy cream you will need to add a little sugar and whip it with a mixer until soft peaks form.
Yes, if you since used small mason jars just place the lid on and freeze, otherwise wrap tightly in saran wrap. Don’t top with berries until you are ready to eat. This little cheesecake can be frozen for up to a month. When you’re ready to eat, remove from the freezer and thaw overnight in the refrigerator, and top with fresh berries.
Ideas for different cheesecake Toppings
- Fresh Fruit – a combination of berries, pears, or other soft fruit.
- Chocolate Shavings – anything from milk to dark chocolate.
- If you prefer a sweeter cheesecake, taste the filling and add a little confectioner powdered sugar to your personal taste.
- The cream cheese should be at room temperature. If you are in a hurry softened in the microwave at 50% power for 10-15 seconds.
- Don’t underwork the cream cheese you want a smooth consistency. Scrap the sides of the bowl down to ensure you get everything mixed.
- 4-inch tart pan
- Mini spatula
- Small rolling pin
To store leftover cheesecake wrap cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to three days.
Single Serving No Bake Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 sheets Graham crackers crushed
- 2 teaspoons butter melted
- 2 ounce Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon strawberry rhubarb jam
Graham Cracker Crust
- Break graham crackers into small pieces and place in a Ziploc bag. Crush the pieces into fine crumbs with a rolling pin, rolling and turning the bag to get all the pieces crushed,
- In a small bowl, mix together crumbs and melted butter. Mix until crumbs are moistened.
- Spoon the crumbs into a small tart pan baking dish and press the mixture down with your fingers or the bottom of a small glass to compact the crust.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese,, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and blend with a mini spatula or spoon until combined and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the jam..Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan Cover lightly and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving. Top with fresh fruit or jam before serving.