I love this simple recipe, it’s my go-to recipe for a quick and easy cheesecake or more aptly named cheese pie. This creamy cheese pie has a little tartness to the topping which compliments the creamy filling nicely.
A sure to please simple cheese pie with sour cream and lemon curd topping.
10 sheets graham crackers, ground fine
1/4 cup butter, melter
12 ounces cream cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup lemon curd
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Crush the graham cracker crumbs in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter then mix until moistened.
- Pat the crumbs into a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a larger bowl combine all the filling ingredients and beat on low until ingredients are light and frothy.
- Pour into the prepared pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon a light layer of lemon curd and top with the sour cream topping. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 5 hours before serving.
- In a medium bowl blend the sour cream, sugar and vanilla until well combined smooth.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 494 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 18g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 141mg Sodium: 375mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 30g Protein: 7g
The nutritional information provided here are estimates and are not calculated by a registered dietician.